Kansas City Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Our Compassionate Team Will Fight for You After a Serious Accident
When selecting an attorney to handle your catastrophic injury case, it’s important to find one who genuinely cares about you and your future. At Presley & Presley, LLC, your needs are our top priority after a serious injury. We give each client personal attention and help them build a custom legal strategy to maximize their compensation and help them reach for the future they want.
We Can Offer Legal Support
Our nationwide reputation of experience and compassion in assisting the victims of catastrophic injury reflects our dedication to our clients. For more than 45 years, we have assisted individuals and families with legal issues related to:
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Severe burn injuries
- Amputation/Loss of limb
- Vision loss
- Other injuries that cause permanent disability
Some of our most significant catastrophic injury cases include:
- A $5.2 million verdict following a neck fracture that resulted in paralysis from a diving accident in a hotel pool with improperly marked depth.
- A $4.5 settlement for permanent brain damage from a carbon monoxide exposure that led to a coma and near death.
- A $1.2 million settlement for a severe burn in a workplace accident involving a commercial fryer.
- A confidential settlement for a broken neck and resulting paralysis from an ATV rollover.
- A confidential settlement for burn injuries in a post-collision, fuel-fed fire from a defective gas line.
We work tirelessly for accountability and justice on your behalf. Our team may be able to help you receive compensation for damages including medical expenses, long-term care, rehabilitation costs and loss of income.
Call Presley & Presley, LLC After a Catastrophic Injury
Our team recognizes that catastrophic injury cases are impactful both on a personal and a societal level. We take on these cases because we want to help individuals who have suffered due to others’ negligence. At the same time, we work to promote permanent change in safety standards and overall public welfare. Every person who is saved the hardship and expense of a lifelong disability caused by another party’s negligence is a win just as big as those we experience in the courtroom.
If you or a loved one has experienced a catastrophic injury, contact us now to learn about your legal rights. While you focus on healing, our Kansas City catastrophic injury attorneys can advocate for you to receive fair compensation.
Reach out to us at (855) 981-6116 to schedule a free consultation. We want to hear your story.
Carbon Monoxide Death $30,000,000
Insurance Bad Faith Case $16,300,000
Car Accident Settlement $15,000,000
Power Plant Explosion $12,000,000
Helicopter Crash $12,000,000
Bad Faith Lawsuit Verdict $11,000,000
Plane Crash Settlement $9,200,000
Tractor Trailer Crash Verdict $5,250,000
Insurance Bad Faith Settlement $3,825,000
Spinal Cord Injury Verdict $3,200,000