Kansas City Personal Injury Lawyer Kirk Presley
Meet the Founder of Presley & Presley, LLC
With more than 30 years of legal experience in and out of the courtroom, Kansas City personal injury attorney Kirk Presley serves clients facing the most complex and significant plaintiff's personal injury cases involving insurance bad faith, transportation accidents, and aviation accidents. Kirk Presley’s litigation practice seeks to help his clients while applying pressure on industries that have a history of wrongful and negligent actions.
While volunteering with Trial Lawyers Care, Kirk represented five clients with claims before the Victim’s Compensation Fund following the 9/11 attacks including one recovery in excess of $4,000,000.
- UMKC Law Foundation, Trustee, Director, & Vice President of Development
- American Association for Justice, Member (Product Liability and Aviation Sections)
- American Association for Justice-Carbon Monoxide Litigation Group, Former Chairman
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Sustaining Member
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Tort Law Committee, Former Chairman
- LEAP Foundation, Trustee and Director
- Drury University, Trustee & Director
- Trial Lawyers Care
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Litigation Group, Former Chairman
- National Fire Protection Association Member
- Bacchus Foundation, Former President & Board Member
- Young Benefactors of the Missouri Repertory Theater, Former Board Member
- Closing Argument (Chapter 11), Missouri Trial Tactics Handbook, 1986
- Carbon Monoxide: Stalking the Silent Killer, Trial Magazine
- Trial Magazine, The ATLA Aviation Section Newsletter, as well as MATA and KCMBA publications.
- Lowery v. Horvath, 689 S.W. 2d 625 (Supreme Ct. of Mo. 1985)
- Augspurger v. MFA Oil Company, 940 S.W. 2d 934 (Mo. Ct. of Appeals 1997)
- Purtell v. Cunningham, 1396 CC 068083
Call Our Firm for the Personal Injury Representation You Need
To reach Attorney Presley and schedule a free case consultation, call our firm now at (855) 981-6116.
This service rates outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement that is second to none.
Best Lawyers is the most highly-respected and oldest peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide.
This organization is invitation only and is composed of premier trial lawyers from each state who meet stringent qualifications.
The Kansas City Business Journal’s Best of the Bar is designed to acknowledge the work of accomplished area lawyers and to highlight the names of notable attorneys in select practice areas.
This association provides trial lawyers with professional support and a nationwide network that allows for effective and expert representation.
This ranking is based upon rigorous evaluations and peer reviews from leading attorneys in the field of 2019.